About UTI Asset Management Company Ltd.(UTI AMC)
- UTI Asset Management Co. Ltd. (UTI AMC) is a professionally managed company led by its proficient Board of Directors having expertise in diverse fields and a dedicated management team having requisite talent and experience.
- UTI AMC has been managing assets across different businesses. These include domestic Mutual Fund, Portfolio Management Services, International business, Retirement Solutions, and Alternate Investment assets.
- UTI Mutual Fund has a long & distinguished pedigree, along with a nationwide distribution network spread across the length and breadth of the country.
- UTI Mutual Fund has a competent and professional fund management team to take care of the investments and a strong in-house research team to track, research and evaluate macro-economic indicators, capital markets & financial sectors. It has appropriate & robust risk management processes and follows a five layered investment management structure viz. Advisory, Decision Making, Execution, Fund Accounting and Control.
Key Managerial Personnel
- Mr. Imtaiyazur Rahman – Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer
- Mr. Vetri Subramaniam – Chief Investment Officer
- Mr. Amandeep Chopra - Group President & Head – Fixed Income
- Mr. Peshotan Dastoor - Group President & Head – Sales
- Mr. Indranil Choudhury - President & Head -
- Mr. Surojit Saha – President & Chief Financial Officer
- Mr. Vinay Lakhotia - President & Head – Operations
- Mr. Vivek Maheshwari - President & Chief
- Mr. Arvind Patkar – Senior Vice President & Company Secretary
- Mr. Raghunath Reddy - Advisor - Information Techno
logy & Digital Marketing
- Mr. Ajay Tyagi – Senior Executive Vice President & Head – Equity
- Mr. Rakesh Trikha - Senior Executive Vice President & Country Head of Banks & National Distributors
- Mr. Sandeep Samsi - Executive Vice President - EA to CEO, Head - Corporate Strategy & Communications, Marketing & Investor Relations
To be the most preferred Mutual Fund
- The most trusted and admired brand for all stakeholders
- The most efficient wealth manager with a global presence
- Deliver best-in-class customer service
- The most preferred employers
- Create innovative products that maximize ROI
- Socially responsible corporation that focus on well-being of all
Unit Trust of India officially came in to being through a bill passed in parliament. The twin mandates of UTI was to mobilize retail savings and invest the same in the capital markets for small investors.
Also launched its first flagship scheme US-64 which was considered an essential investment for the Indian Middle Class.
First ever Unit Linked Insurance Plan (ULIP) launched
Launching of Children Gift Growth Fund and the pure-equity growth fund called Master share, India’s first Equity oriented scheme. Mutual Funds became the part of Indian Lexicon with Master share
India fund, the first offshore Indian fund targeted at NRI and PIOs is launched
Our Company was incorporated
UTI Mutual Fund was registered with SEBI under the SEBI Mutual Funds Regulations.
Approval for our Company to act as the asset management company to UTI Mutual Fund.
Acquisition of schemes of IL&FS mutual fund along with its AUM by UTI Mutual Fund.
Launch of Axel Portfolio Management Services
UTI International Singapore (Private) Limited was established as a joint venture
Our Subsidiary, UTI RSL, was incorporated with our Company as its sponsor.
UTI RSL was appointed as one of the pension fund managers by PFRDA.
Our Company was appointed as one of the two fund managers of the Postal Life Insurance corpus.
UTI Mutual Fund investor folios crossed 10 million.
Launch of our investor education initiative UTI Swatantra.
TRP became a Shareholder in our Company.
Incorporation of UTI Capital Private Limited
Launch of Alternate Investment Fund – UTI Structured Debt Opportunities Fund.
Launch of Digi-invest Campaign.
Our Company’s Mutual Fund Closing AUM was the highest on September 5, 2018 at Rs.1,766,463.2 million
UTI PMS appointed as one of the two Fund Managers of the EPFO corpus.
UTI Retirement Solutions Limited AUM crossed Rs. 1,000 billion.
Amongst all SEBI licensed AMCs and their subsidiaries in India, UTI AMC and its subsidiaries have the largest asset under management of Rs.7,674,657.90 million as of Sept 30, 2019 considering mutual funds (QAAUM), PMS (Month end AUM) and NPS (Month end AUM) assets. (as per CRISIL).
UTI AMC files DRHP with SEBI
UTI AMC launched IPO and listed on NSE & BSE successfully
Launched UTI Small Cap Fund
Launched Nifty200 Momentum 30 Index Fund
Launched UTI Focused Equity Fund
Launched UTI Sensex Index Fund