Who can become a UTI MF Distributor?
- Applicants above 18 years of age
- Applicants who have registered with AMFI
What Is The Process
- Get certification (if you don’t have it already) from the National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM), by taking their Mutual Fund Distributors Certification Examination. National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) is a public trust, established by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)- the regulator for securities markets in India.
- Fill in the application form along with the acceptance of terms and conditions for canvassing of sale of units and send it to your nearest UTI Office.
Download the Distributor Empanelment Form
What are the documents that you need to submit?
Along with the duly filled Empanelment Form, you need to submit the following documents:
- A cancelled cheque
- Copy of PAN Card
- Copy of AMFI Certificate / ARN Card
These documents can be submitted at any of our UTI Offices.
What should be read by you?
What are the next steps?
UTI MF will review the form and within a week, you will receive an Empanelment Letter and code number, along with all the necessary material (forms, fact sheets, marketing material, training kit, etc).
Alternatively, you can also view all the necessary material online, in our Sales support & Training support sections on this website.
This would mean that you are a full-fledged Distributor of UTI MF!