- Invested amount is the amount entered for either Monthly SIP and Lumpsum for the duration selected
- For lumpsum and monthly SIP investments returns are compounded annualized. 1 Year is assumed as 365 days.
- Dividends declared from benchmark's constituents isn't taken into account when comparing with investment in scheme's dividend plans.
- Worth of investment: Performance is compared against the latest benchmark of the scheme irrespective of the date of change of scheme's benchmark, if any.
- The start day for SIP investments is considered as 1st of every month
- For the purpose of NAV date applicability, if the investment date happens to be a non-business day, next business day's NAV is applied.
- Gold prices are available post 29 JAN, 2005 are based on daily closing values on MCX.
- PPF interest rate is assumed at 8.7% p.a. interest received is compounded monthly for the returns illustration in the charts.
- Dividend payouts reinvestment in scheme is not considered for the purpose of calculation of returns and graphical representation.
|This Scheme||BSE 100||Fixed Deposit||Gold||PPF|
|Period||Fund Performance Vs Benchmark (CAGR)||Growth for Rs 10,000 /-|
|NAV (%)||NAV (Rs)|
"Different plans have a different expense structure. The performance details provided herein are of Regular plan." * CAGR - Compounded annualized Growth Rate
Frequently asked questions
What is a dynamic bond fund?
UTI Dynamic Bond Fund is an open ended dynamic debt scheme which invests in debt & money market instruments across maturities & credit ratings with the intent of optimizing returns with commensurate risk. The fund has the ability to reduce/ increase duration when interest rates are expected to rise/ fall thereby preserving capital and generating reasonable returns.
What is the investment objective of UTI Dynamic bond debt funds?
The investment objective of the scheme is to generate optimal returns with adequate liquidity through active management of the portfolio, by investing in debt and money market instruments across duration. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized. The Scheme does not guarantee / indicate any returns.
Who should Invest in Dynamic Bond fund?
• Investors looking to capitalize on interest rate movement along with reasonable returns and adequate liquidity
• Investors seeking to do asset allocation across various asset classes
• Investors who want to build their medium term debt portfolio in an uncertain environment
• Investors having a moderate risk appetite and an investment horizon of 1 to 3 years may look at this fund
How a dynamic bond fund works?
UTI Dynamic Bond Fund is an all weather debt fund that has the flexibility to counter a dynamic environment by actively managing the portfolio in line with the evolving interest rate scenario. The fund aims to generate attractive returns by increasing duration in a falling interest rate environment and prevent loss of capital by lowering duration when interest rates are rising. The scheme aims to maintain adequate liquidity through active management of the portfolio. Investors having an invetsment horizon of 1 to 3 years may look at this fund
How to invest in dynamic bond funds?
Investors can simply log on to utimf.com or use UTI Mutual Fund Application and start investing subject to KYC compliance. Investors may also approach nearest UTI Financial Centers (UFCs). Alternatively, you may also approach your mutual fund distributor, financial advisor or various online platform for investments.