- Invested amount is the amount entered for either Monthly SIP and Lumpsum for the duration selected
- For lumpsum and monthly SIP investments returns are compounded annualized. 1 Year is assumed as 365 days.
- Dividends declared from benchmark's constituents isn't taken into account when comparing with investment in scheme's dividend plans.
- Worth of investment: Performance is compared against the latest benchmark of the scheme irrespective of the date of change of scheme's benchmark, if any.
- The start day for SIP investments is considered as 1st of every month
- For the purpose of NAV date applicability, if the investment date happens to be a non-business day, next business day's NAV is applied.
- Gold prices are available post 29 JAN, 2005 are based on daily closing values on MCX.
- PPF interest rate is assumed at 8.7% p.a. interest received is compounded monthly for the returns illustration in the charts.
- Dividend payouts reinvestment in scheme is not considered for the purpose of calculation of returns and graphical representation.
|This Scheme||BSE 100||Fixed Deposit||Gold||PPF|
|Period||Fund Performance Vs Benchmark (CAGR)||Growth for Rs 10,000 /-|
|NAV (%)||NAV (Rs)|
"Different plans have a different expense structure. The performance details provided herein are of Regular plan." * CAGR - Compounded annualized Growth Rate
Frequently asked questions
What are Banking & Financial Services Funds?
Banking and Financial Services Funds are a type of equity funds that predominantly invest in companies that cater to the banking and financial sector. The sector comprises of universal banks, small finance banks, insurance companies, non-banking financial companies, HFCs, co-operatives, pension funds, mutual funds and other smaller financial entities.
What is the investment objective of UTI Banking and Financial Services Fund?
The objective of the scheme is to generate long term capital appreciation by investing predominantly in equity and equity related securities of companies/institutions engaged in the banking and financial services activities. However, there can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme would be achieved.
Who can invest in UTI Banking & Financial Services Fund?
Investors willing to have a tactical allocation to their overall equity portfolio. Investors willing to increase the risk spectrum of their portfolio with an exposure to a sectoral philosophy of investing in stocks of companies engaged in banking & financial services.
What is the taxation on UTI Banking & Financial Services Fund?
What are the benefits of investing in UTI Banking & Financial Services Fund?
- Diversified in its approach by investing in companies within banking and financial services sector vis., companies engaged in retail & commercial banking, insurance, non-banking financial companies, co-operatives, pension funds, mutual funds, exchanges and other smaller financial entities.
- Agnostic to market capitalization spectrum; that can help the fund deliver superior risk adjusted returns across market cycles.
- The Fund may also take concentrated exposure to certain stocks based on the conviction and possibly could lead to increased alpha creation.