- Invested amount is the amount entered for either Monthly SIP and Lumpsum for the duration selected
- For lumpsum and monthly SIP investments returns are compounded annualized. 1 Year is assumed as 365 days.
- Dividends declared from benchmark's constituents isn't taken into account when comparing with investment in scheme's dividend plans.
- Worth of investment: Performance is compared against the latest benchmark of the scheme irrespective of the date of change of scheme's benchmark, if any.
- The start day for SIP investments is considered as 1st of every month
- For the purpose of NAV date applicability, if the investment date happens to be a non-business day, next business day's NAV is applied.
- Gold prices are available post 29 JAN, 2005 are based on daily closing values on MCX.
- PPF interest rate is assumed at 8.7% p.a. interest received is compounded monthly for the returns illustration in the charts.
- Dividend payouts reinvestment in scheme is not considered for the purpose of calculation of returns and graphical representation.
|This Scheme||BSE 100||Fixed Deposit||Gold||PPF|
|Period||Fund Performance Vs Benchmark (CAGR)||Growth for Rs 10,000 /-|
|NAV (%)||NAV (Rs)|
"Different plans have a different expense structure. The performance details provided herein are of Regular plan." * CAGR - Compounded annualized Growth Rate
Frequently asked questions
What are Dividend Yield Mutual Funds?
Dividend Yield Funds are equity funds which predominantly invest in equity and equity-related instruments of companies which are known to declare regular dividends.
Why Should I Invest in Dividend Yield Mutual Funds?
- The Fund endeavour to benefit from investing primarily in dividend yielding equity shares at the time of investment. - Dividend yielding stocks tend to have a higher downside protection and being rich in cash generations from its business would result in a fair amount of stability and less volatile over other type of funds, such as style based or market cap based funds. - Probable twin benefit of capital appreciation as well as dividend yield from the fund.
How to Invest in UTI Dividend Yield Fund Online?
Investing in UTI Dividend Yield Fund is very simple. Investors can simple log on to utimf.com or use UTI Buddy Application and start investing subject to KYC compliance. Investors may also approach nearest UTI Financial Centers (UFCs). Alternatively, you may also approach mutual fund distributors, financial advisors or various online platform for investments.
How are dividends taxed in a mutual fund?
What are the benefits of investing in a Dividend Yield Mutual Funds?
- A stream of high dividends can indicate steady cash-flows in the form of regular dividend income - Typically, dividend yielding companies can be associated to organisations that have a proven track record, hence could be shield against risk of market volatility and drawdowns could be limited - Suitable for investors looking for wealth creation over medium to long term and also looking for an equity fund with relatively lower volatility.