- Invested amount is the amount entered for either Monthly SIP and Lumpsum for the duration selected
- For lumpsum and monthly SIP investments returns are compounded annualized. 1 Year is assumed as 365 days.
- Dividends declared from benchmark's constituents isn't taken into account when comparing with investment in scheme's dividend plans.
- Worth of investment: Performance is compared against the latest benchmark of the scheme irrespective of the date of change of scheme's benchmark, if any.
- The start day for SIP investments is considered as 1st of every month
- For the purpose of NAV date applicability, if the investment date happens to be a non-business day, next business day's NAV is applied.
- Gold prices are available post 29 JAN, 2005 are based on daily closing values on MCX.
- PPF interest rate is assumed at 8.7% p.a. interest received is compounded monthly for the returns illustration in the charts.
- Dividend payouts reinvestment in scheme is not considered for the purpose of calculation of returns and graphical representation.
|This Scheme||BSE 100||Fixed Deposit||Gold||PPF|
|Period||Fund Performance Vs Benchmark (CAGR)||Growth for Rs 10,000 /-|
|NAV (%)||NAV (Rs)|
"Different plans have a different expense structure. The performance details provided herein are of Regular plan." * CAGR - Compounded annualized Growth Rate
Frequently asked questions
what is UTI india consumer fund?
UTI India Consumer Fund is an open ended equity scheme following the theme of changing consumer aspirations, changing lifestyle and growth of consumption. The Fund endeavor to capture growth from the potential demand uptick in consumption and has a focused play with high active weights, but agnostic to market capitalisation.
Why Should I Invest in india consumer mutual fund?
An equity fund that primarily focus on India’s rising aspirations and changing lifestyle: - Sweet spot of dependency ratio & expected income acceleration played via consumption theme - Endeavor to capture the potential growth from the resultant demand uptick - Market cap agnostic with high active weights makes it a focused play
How to Invest in UTI consumer fund?
Investing in UTI consumer fund is very simple. Investors can simple log on to utimf.com or use UTI Buddy Application and start investing subject to KYC compliance. Investors may also approach nearest UTI Financial Centers (UFCs). Alternatively, you may also approach mutual fund distributors, financial advisors or various online platform for investments.
Tax Implication on UTI india consumer fund
What are the benefits of investing in a UTI india consumer fund?
The Fund is a unique offering, following a theme of investing in companies to derive profits from the growth of consumption, changing demographics, consumer aspirations and lifestyle it also complements the investor’s portfolio with a differentiated theme from that of well-diversified equity funds.