- Invested amount is the amount entered for either Monthly SIP and Lumpsum for the duration selected
- For lumpsum and monthly SIP investments returns are compounded annualized. 1 Year is assumed as 365 days.
- Dividends declared from benchmark's constituents isn't taken into account when comparing with investment in scheme's dividend plans.
- Worth of investment: Performance is compared against the latest benchmark of the scheme irrespective of the date of change of scheme's benchmark, if any.
- The start day for SIP investments is considered as 1st of every month
- For the purpose of NAV date applicability, if the investment date happens to be a non-business day, next business day's NAV is applied.
- Gold prices are available post 29 JAN, 2005 are based on daily closing values on MCX.
- PPF interest rate is assumed at 8.7% p.a. interest received is compounded monthly for the returns illustration in the charts.
- Dividend payouts reinvestment in scheme is not considered for the purpose of calculation of returns and graphical representation.
|This Scheme||BSE 100||Fixed Deposit||Gold||PPF|
|Period||Fund Performance Vs Benchmark (CAGR)||Growth for Rs 10,000 /-|
|NAV (%)||NAV (Rs)|
"Different plans have a different expense structure. The performance details provided herein are of Regular plan." * CAGR - Compounded annualized Growth Rate
Frequently asked questions
What is UTI Nifty index fund?
*UTI Nifty Index Fund is an open-ended Index Fund scheme replicating/tracking the Nifty 50 Index.
*The scheme consist of top 50 largest companies by its free-float market capitalization.
*Size i.e. Asset Under Management, Cost i.e. Total Expense Ratio and Performance i.e. Tracking Error are three critical parameters while selecting an Index Fund. UTI Nifty Index Fund is one of the largest index fund scheme having competitive cost and low tracking error.
Why should I invest in UTI Nifty index fund?
There are more than 400 equity schemes available in India. Further these schemes are categorized based no market cap, sectors, themes etc. This may be confusing for an investors looking to start their investment journey. Such investors may like to consider simple to understand option to start their investments and UTI Nifty Index Fund may be the prudent option for same.
How to Invest in UTI Nifty index fund?
Investing in UTI Nifty Index Fund is very simple. Investors can simple log on to utimf.com or use UTI Buddy Application and start investing subject to KYC compliance. Investors may also approach nearest UTI Financial Centers (UFCs). Alternatively, you may also approach mutual fund distributors, financial advisors various online platform for investments.
What are the benefits of investing in a Nifty index fund?
Size i.e. Asset Under Management, Cost i.e. Total Expense Ratio and Performance i.e. Tracking Error are three critical parameters while selecting an Index Fund. UTI Nifty Index Fund is one of the largest index fund scheme having competitive cost and low tracking error, making this scheme one of the prudent choice amoung the similar index funds.
What are the options for investors to invest in UTI Nifty index fund?
Options/Plans are not relevant for online marketing. Ways of investment options are covered under "How to Invest in UTI Nifty index fund?" This may be removed.