- Invested amount is the amount entered for either Monthly SIP and Lumpsum for the duration selected
- For lumpsum and monthly SIP investments returns are compounded annualized. 1 Year is assumed as 365 days.
- Dividends declared from benchmark's constituents isn't taken into account when comparing with investment in scheme's dividend plans.
- Worth of investment: Performance is compared against the latest benchmark of the scheme irrespective of the date of change of scheme's benchmark, if any.
- The start day for SIP investments is considered as 1st of every month
- For the purpose of NAV date applicability, if the investment date happens to be a non-business day, next business day's NAV is applied.
- Gold prices are available post 29 JAN, 2005 are based on daily closing values on MCX.
- PPF interest rate is assumed at 8.7% p.a. interest received is compounded monthly for the returns illustration in the charts.
- Dividend payouts reinvestment in scheme is not considered for the purpose of calculation of returns and graphical representation.
|This Scheme||BSE 100||Fixed Deposit||Gold||PPF|
|Period||Fund Performance Vs Benchmark (CAGR)||Growth for Rs 10,000 /-|
|NAV (%)||NAV (Rs)|
"Different plans have a different expense structure. The performance details provided herein are of Regular plan." * CAGR - Compounded annualized Growth Rate
Frequently asked questions
What are small cap mutual funds?
A small-cap fund invests a minimum of 65% of the fund’s corpus in equity & equity related instruments of small-cap companies. Small-caps funds provide an growth opportunities by participating in niche or unexploited set of companies/sectors, where the large caps are absent or have limited presence.
Why Should I Invest in UTI small cap fund?
- The Fund aims to exploit the potential growth opportunities of small-cap and select mid-cap companies
- A well-diversified portfolio of scalable businesses with long growth runway
- The Fund uses 360⁰ risk assessment framework to identify good stocks and avoid poor stocks
- Pursue bottom-up stock selection approach to pick businesses with healthy financials and potential for sustenance of margins over a period of time
How to Invest in UTI small cap fund?
Investing in UTI transportation and logistics fund is very simple. Investors can simple log on to utimf.com or use UTI Buddy Application and start investing subject to KYC compliance. Investors may also approach nearest UTI Financial Centers (UFCs). Alternatively, you may also approach mutual fund distributors, financial advisors or various online platform for investments.
What are the benefits of investing in a small cap mutual funds?
- Small-caps segment provide higher opportunities as they have a much higher representation in a very diverse set of sectors when compared to large-caps.
- Small-caps have new and emerging business models which cater to a specialized segment of the markets.
- Small-cap stocks are less tracked or followed by the sell-side analyst community at large. Therefore, it provides the fund managers an opportunity to identify high growth, quality stocks possibly available at mispriced valuation.
- Exposure to small-caps by institutional investors is lower relative to their exposure to bigger businesses, leading to some in-efficiencies in the market.