- Invested amount is the amount entered for either Monthly SIP and Lumpsum for the duration selected
- For lumpsum and monthly SIP investments returns are compounded annualized. 1 Year is assumed as 365 days.
- Dividends declared from benchmark's constituents isn't taken into account when comparing with investment in scheme's dividend plans.
- Worth of investment: Performance is compared against the latest benchmark of the scheme irrespective of the date of change of scheme's benchmark, if any.
- The start day for SIP investments is considered as 1st of every month
- For the purpose of NAV date applicability, if the investment date happens to be a non-business day, next business day's NAV is applied.
- Gold prices are available post 29 JAN, 2005 are based on daily closing values on MCX.
- PPF interest rate is assumed at 8.7% p.a. interest received is compounded monthly for the returns illustration in the charts.
- Dividend payouts reinvestment in scheme is not considered for the purpose of calculation of returns and graphical representation.
|This Scheme||BSE 100||Fixed Deposit||Gold||PPF|
|Period||Fund Performance Vs Benchmark (CAGR)||Growth for Rs 10,000 /-|
|NAV (%)||NAV (Rs)|
"Different plans have a different expense structure. The performance details provided herein are of Regular plan." * CAGR - Compounded annualized Growth Rate
Frequently asked questions
What is Exchange Traded Funds?
An Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) is type of mutual fund scheme which is traded on the stock exchanges like NSE and/or BSE. It is a combination of mutual funds and stocks. It gives benefit of diversification like mutual fund schemes and tradability of units like stocks.
What is the investment objective of UTI Gold ETF?
The investment objective of UTI Gold ETF to provide returns that, before expenses, closely track the performance and yield of Gold. UTI Gold ETF helps in getting allocation to Gold in transparent, safe and low cost manner.
Who should Invest in UTI Gold ETF?
UTI Gold ETF gives the exposure to 995 purity of gold subject to mentioned asset allocation. Units are provided in demat form thus are considered to be relatively more secure than physical gold. UTI Gold ETFs are traded on NSE and BSE at a transparent prices. Thus, investors looking for investing in Gold as an asset class may consider UTI Gold ETF
What is the Taxation on UTI Gold ETF?
Form taxation point, UTI Gold ETF is debt oriented scheme. Thus, taxation applicable to debt mutual fund schemes will be applicable to UTI Gold ETF.
How to invest in Gold ETFs?
Investing in UTI Gold ETF is very simple. Investors may approach the stock brokers where they are holding their trading account and buy or sell units of UTI Gold ETFs similar to the way they buy or sell any NSE or BSE listed securities.