- Invested amount is the amount entered for either Monthly SIP and Lumpsum for the duration selected
- For lumpsum and monthly SIP investments returns are compounded annualized. 1 Year is assumed as 365 days.
- Dividends declared from benchmark's constituents isn't taken into account when comparing with investment in scheme's dividend plans.
- Worth of investment: Performance is compared against the latest benchmark of the scheme irrespective of the date of change of scheme's benchmark, if any.
- The start day for SIP investments is considered as 1st of every month
- For the purpose of NAV date applicability, if the investment date happens to be a non-business day, next business day's NAV is applied.
- Gold prices are available post 29 JAN, 2005 are based on daily closing values on MCX.
- PPF interest rate is assumed at 8.7% p.a. interest received is compounded monthly for the returns illustration in the charts.
- Dividend payouts reinvestment in scheme is not considered for the purpose of calculation of returns and graphical representation.
|This Scheme||BSE 100||Fixed Deposit||Gold||PPF|
|Period||Fund Performance Vs Benchmark (CAGR)||Growth for Rs 10,000 /-|
|NAV (%)||NAV (Rs)|
"Different plans have a different expense structure. The performance details provided herein are of Regular plan." * CAGR - Compounded annualized Growth Rate
Frequently asked questions
what is UTI nifty exchange traded fund?
UTI Nifty Exchange Traded Fund or UTI Nifty ETF is an open-ended ETF scheme replicating/tracking the Nifty 50 Index. The scheme consist of top 50 largest companies as per free-float market capitalization represented by Nifty 50 Index. UTI Nifty ETF is one of the large ETF scheme having competitive cost and low tracking error.
Why Should I Invest in UTI nifty exchange traded fund?
UTI Nifty ETF tracks the behaviour of portfolio of India's liquid and large blue chip companies as represented the Nifty 50 Index. The Portfolio is less volatile as compared to Mid & Small Cap Indices. As UTI Nifty ETF is traded on the NSE and BSE, it gives the opportunity to capture intra day movements of Nifty 50 Index. It helps in taking exposure to Nifty 50 in cash segment of equity market without worrying about taking exposure through derivative (FNO) segment.
How to Invest in UTI nifty ETF?
Investing in UTI Nifty ETF is very simple. Investors may approach the stock brokers where they are holding their trading account and buy or sell units of UTI Nifty ETFs similar to the way they buy or sell any NSE or BSE listed securities.
Tax Implication on nifty etf funds
Form taxation point, UTI Nifty ETF is like any other equity oriented mutual fund scheme. Thus, taxation applicable to equity mutual fund schemes will be applicable to UTI Nifty ETF.
What are the benefits of investing in nifty exchange traded funds?
ETFs are low cost, transparent and are tradable on the exchanges. ETFs helps in taking advantages of intra day market movements. Nifty ETF gives the exposure to top 50 largest companies as per free-float market capitalization and represented by Nifty 50 Index. UTI Nifty ETF is one of the large ETF having competitive cost i.e. Total Expense Ratio (TER) and tracking error.