- Invested amount is the amount entered for either Monthly SIP and Lumpsum for the duration selected
- For lumpsum and monthly SIP investments returns are compounded annualized. 1 Year is assumed as 365 days.
- Dividends declared from benchmark's constituents isn't taken into account when comparing with investment in scheme's dividend plans.
- Worth of investment: Performance is compared against the latest benchmark of the scheme irrespective of the date of change of scheme's benchmark, if any.
- The start day for SIP investments is considered as 1st of every month
- For the purpose of NAV date applicability, if the investment date happens to be a non-business day, next business day's NAV is applied.
- Gold prices are available post 29 JAN, 2005 are based on daily closing values on MCX.
- PPF interest rate is assumed at 8.7% p.a. interest received is compounded monthly for the returns illustration in the charts.
- Dividend payouts reinvestment in scheme is not considered for the purpose of calculation of returns and graphical representation.
|This Scheme||BSE 100||Fixed Deposit||Gold||PPF|
|Period||Fund Performance Vs Benchmark (CAGR)||Growth for Rs 10,000 /-|
|NAV (%)||NAV (Rs)|
"Different plans have a different expense structure. The performance details provided herein are of Regular plan." * CAGR - Compounded annualized Growth Rate
Frequently asked questions
What is UTI Equity Savings Fund?
UTI Equity Saving Fund is an open-ended hybrid scheme which provides capital appreciation and income distribution by investing in equity / equity related instruments, arbitrage opportunities and debt / money market instruments.
How are the returns of UTI Equity Savings Fund?
Over the last one year UTI Equity Savings Fund has generated 25.34% CAGR as against the benchmark index CRISIL Equity Savings Index of 22.23% CAGR as of September 30, 2021. The past performance may or may not be sustained in the future. For more details on preformance click here
What is the current NAV of UTI Equity Savings Fund?
The NAV of UTI Equity Savings Fund - Regular Plan - Growth is Rs.13.0404 as of September 30, 2021. To view the NAV history of the fund click here
How is UTI Equity Savings Fund taxed?
On redemption of investments of UTI Equity Savings Fund, capital gains are taxed as below: The Fund will attract capital gains tax if the redemption value is more than the purchase price. The gains can either be short term or long term in nature. If the units are held for 3 years or less, the gains made are subject to Short-Term Capital Gains Tax (STCG) and are taxed as per the income slab. If the units are held for more than 3 years, the gains are subject to Long-Term Capital Gains Tax (LTCG) which is taxed at 20% with the benefit of indexation (available to debt-oriented funds). Indexation accounts for the effect of inflation in the acquisition purchase cost i.e. the purchase price is increased to adjust for inflation (as per the cost inflation index (CII) notified by the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT)) before calculating the capital gain. Thus, it reduces the overall tax liability for the investor.
What is the investment objective of UTI Equity Savings Fund?
The investment objective of the Scheme is to provide capital appreciation and income distribution to the investors using arbitrage opportunities, investment in equity / equity related instruments and debt / money market instruments. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the Scheme would be achieved.
How do I invest in UTI Equity Savings Fund?
Investors can invest online at www.utimf.com or download the mobile app and start investing subject to KYC compliance. Investors may also approach nearest UTI Financial Centers (UFCs). Alternatively, you may also approach your mutual fund distributor, financial advisor or various online platform for investments.