- Invested amount is the amount entered for either Monthly SIP and Lumpsum for the duration selected
- For lumpsum and monthly SIP investments returns are compounded annualized. 1 Year is assumed as 365 days.
- Dividends declared from benchmark's constituents isn't taken into account when comparing with investment in scheme's dividend plans.
- Worth of investment: Performance is compared against the latest benchmark of the scheme irrespective of the date of change of scheme's benchmark, if any.
- The start day for SIP investments is considered as 1st of every month
- For the purpose of NAV date applicability, if the investment date happens to be a non-business day, next business day's NAV is applied.
- Gold prices are available post 29 JAN, 2005 are based on daily closing values on MCX.
- PPF interest rate is assumed at 8.7% p.a. interest received is compounded monthly for the returns illustration in the charts.
- Dividend payouts reinvestment in scheme is not considered for the purpose of calculation of returns and graphical representation.
|This Scheme||BSE 100||Fixed Deposit||Gold||PPF|
|Period||Fund Performance Vs Benchmark (CAGR)||Growth for Rs 10,000 /-|
|NAV (%)||NAV (Rs)|
"Different plans have a different expense structure. The performance details provided herein are of Regular plan." * CAGR - Compounded annualized Growth Rate
Frequently asked questions
What is an ELSS Fund?
ELSS (Equity Linked Saving Scheme) is an open-ended equity mutual fund with a statutory lock-in of 3 years and tax benefit. They are also known as tax-saving funds. The Income Tax Act, under section 80C, allows taxpayers to invest up to INR 1.5 lakh in ELSS schemes and claim it as a deduction from their taxable income.
How are the returns of UTI Long Term Equity Fund (Tax Saving)?
UTI Long Term Equity Fund (Tax Saving) has given 15.41% CAGR since inception of the fund in Dec 15, 1999 as against benchmark index Nifty 500 14.46% as of September 30, 2021. For more details kindly visit UTI Mutual Fund
How do I invest in UTI Long Term Equity Fund (Tax Saving)?
Investors can simply log on to utimf.com or use UTI Buddy Application and start investing subject to KYC compliance. Investors may also approach nearest UTI Financial Centers (UFCs). Alternatively, you may also approach your mutual fund distributor, financial advisor or various online platform for investments.
What is the current NAV of UTI Long Term Equity Fund (Tax Saving)?
The NAV of UTI Long Term Equity Fund (Tax Saving) is Rs. 145.0712 for Regular Plan Growth option as of September 30, 2021. The same can be accessed by visiting UTI Mutual Fund website https://www.utimf.com/mutual-fund-products/solution-based-funds/uti-long-term-equity-fund-tax-saving/
Tax Benefits of investing in UTI Long Term Equity Fund (Tax Saving)
As per the present tax laws, eligible investors (individual/ HUF) are entitled to deduction from their gross total income, of the amount invested in equity linked saving scheme (ELSS) upto Rs. 1,50,000/- (along with other prescribed investments) under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act, 1961. Tax benefits are subject to the provisions of the Income Tax Act, 1961 and are subject to amendments, from time to time.
What is the investment objective of UTI Long Term Equity Fund (Tax Saving)?
The primary objective of the scheme is to invest predominantly in equity and equity related securities of companies across the market capitalization spectrum. Securities shall also include fully/ partly convertible debentures/ bonds.