- Invested amount is the amount entered for either Monthly SIP and Lumpsum for the duration selected
- For lumpsum and monthly SIP investments returns are compounded annualized. 1 Year is assumed as 365 days.
- Dividends declared from benchmark's constituents isn't taken into account when comparing with investment in scheme's dividend plans.
- Worth of investment: Performance is compared against the latest benchmark of the scheme irrespective of the date of change of scheme's benchmark, if any.
- The start day for SIP investments is considered as 1st of every month
- For the purpose of NAV date applicability, if the investment date happens to be a non-business day, next business day's NAV is applied.
- Gold prices are available post 29 JAN, 2005 are based on daily closing values on MCX.
- PPF interest rate is assumed at 8.7% p.a. interest received is compounded monthly for the returns illustration in the charts.
- Dividend payouts reinvestment in scheme is not considered for the purpose of calculation of returns and graphical representation.
|This Scheme||BSE 100||Fixed Deposit||Gold||PPF|
|Period||Fund Performance Vs Benchmark (CAGR)||Growth for Rs 10,000 /-|
|NAV (%)||NAV (Rs)|
"Different plans have a different expense structure. The performance details provided herein are of Regular plan." * CAGR - Compounded annualized Growth Rate
Frequently asked questions
what is UTI infrastructure fund?
UTI Infrastructure Fund is an open ended equity scheme following the Infrastructure theme. The Fund aims to generate capital appreciation by investing in companies engaged either directly or indirectly in infrastructure related activities.
Why Should I Invest in infrastructure fund?
- Increasing spends on Infrastructure by Govt. of India would potentially drive the Infrastructure sector to outperform over broader indices in the medium to long term. - The Fund provides risk diversification by way of investments in several stocks of the same sector in a cost-effective manner. - The Fund is an ideal fund for a tactical allocation, with relatively better return potential over the diversified equity funds.
How to Invest in UTI infrastructure fund?
Investing in UTI infrastructure fund is very simple. Investors can simple log on to utimf.com or use UTI Buddy Application and start investing subject to KYC compliance. Investors may also approach nearest UTI Financial Centers (UFCs). Alternatively, you may also approach mutual fund distributors, financial advisors or various online platform for investments.
Tax Implication on UTI infrastructure fund
What are the benefits of investing in a UTI infrastructure fund?
- Infrastructure sector is a key driver for the Indian economy and plays an important role in propelling India’s overall development and enjoys major focus by the Govt. in creation of world class infrastructure in the country. - The Fund would predominantly invest in stocks of companies which are engaged directly or indirectly in the Infrastructure growth and development in India.