- Invested amount is the amount entered for either Monthly SIP and Lumpsum for the duration selected
- For lumpsum and monthly SIP investments returns are compounded annualized. 1 Year is assumed as 365 days.
- Dividends declared from benchmark's constituents isn't taken into account when comparing with investment in scheme's dividend plans.
- Worth of investment: Performance is compared against the latest benchmark of the scheme irrespective of the date of change of scheme's benchmark, if any.
- The start day for SIP investments is considered as 1st of every month
- For the purpose of NAV date applicability, if the investment date happens to be a non-business day, next business day's NAV is applied.
- Gold prices are available post 29 JAN, 2005 are based on daily closing values on MCX.
- PPF interest rate is assumed at 8.7% p.a. interest received is compounded monthly for the returns illustration in the charts.
- Dividend payouts reinvestment in scheme is not considered for the purpose of calculation of returns and graphical representation.
|This Scheme||BSE 100||Fixed Deposit||Gold||PPF|
|Period||Fund Performance Vs Benchmark (CAGR)||Growth for Rs 10,000 /-|
|NAV (%)||NAV (Rs)|
"Different plans have a different expense structure. The performance details provided herein are of Regular plan." * CAGR - Compounded annualized Growth Rate
Frequently asked questions
what is UTI mastershare unit scheme?
UTI Mastershare Unit Scheme is India’s first equity oriented fund launched in October 1986 that predominantly invests in leading businesses with large market capitalization. The fund looks for companies that are available at reasonable valuation considering their expected earnings growth, also called as GARP strategy.
Why Should I Invest in UTI mastershare?
- The Fund invests in large capitalised companies having competitive advantages by following Growth at Reasonable Price (GARP) investment style - The Fund takes a top-down view for sector active weights and then uses bottom-up approach for stock selection; this enables the fund to mitigate the return divergence - The Fund maintains a well-diversified portfolio and avoids sector as well as stock concentration; this could be a shield against risk of market volatility and limiting portfolio drawdowns - Suitable for investors looking to build their core equity portfolio for long-term wealth creation.
How to Invest in UTI mastershare?
Investing in UTI mastershare fund is very simple. Investors can simple log on to utimf.com or use UTI Buddy Application and start investing subject to KYC compliance. Investors may also approach nearest UTI Financial Centers (UFCs). Alternatively, you may also approach mutual fund distributors, financial advisors or various online platform for investments.
Tax Implication on UTI mastershare
What are the benefits of investing in a large cap fund?
- Large cap mutual funds could help in steady wealth creation and may have relatively lower volatility.
- Investors with relatively lower risk tolerance, but would want to take exposure in equities may consider investing in large-cap funds as they are potential of withstanding a bear markets.
- Suitable for investors looking to build their core equity portfolio for long-term wealth creation.