Frequently asked questions
What is UTI midcap fund?
UTI Mid Cap Fund is an open-ended equity scheme predominantly investing in mid cap stocks.The Fund endeavors to invest predominantly in mid capitalized companies which are believed to be in sweet spot, therefore enjoy the opportunities for healthy growth. The Fund focuses on companies with scalable business models and long runway for growth. It also maintains a well-diversified portfolio and follows a patient approach towards companies in the portfolio.
Why Should I Invest in UTI midcap fund?
- A portfolio of mid-caps tends to offer higher growth potential than large -cap stocks, however, this is accompanied by potentially higher volatility. UTI Mid Cap Fund endeavors to manage volatility by prudent diversification and risk management.
- A true-to-label mid-cap fund with a focus on scalable business models and long growth runway.
- The Fund house covers a large cross section of companies in the mid/ small-cap universe. Coupled with strong investment processes, enables this fund to benefit from such opportunities.
- With a bottom-up process, the fund has a blend approach for both value and growth style investing with growth bias.
How to Invest in UTI midcap fund?
Investing in UTI midcap fund is very simple. Investors can simple log on to utimf.com or use UTI Buddy Application and start investing subject to KYC compliance. Investors may also approach nearest UTI Financial Centers (UFCs). Alternatively, you may also approach mutual fund distributors, financial advisors or various online platform for investments.
Tax Implication on UTI midcap fund
What are the benefits of investing in a midcap fund?
- Mid-cap companies operate and cater to niche markets, thereby potential of high return on capital and economic value
- A portfolio of mid-cap companies tends to offer higher growth potential as some of the mid-cap companies operate and cater to niche markets, thereby generating high return on capital and create wealth.
- Mid-caps stocks are generally less tracked or underfollowed by the analysts at large, therefore it provides the fund managers to benefit from higher growth potential by picking the quality stocks available at mispriced valuation or undervalued stocks.
- Mid-cap stocks sometimes would have relatively lower liquidity, however, this is generally addressed by the fund managers through portfolio diversification.
- Investing in mid-cap funds in-addition to other market cap based funds enables one to diversify the investment portfolio and manage the risks across the market cycles.
- A well-diversified mid-cap fund could supplement one’s core equity holding and generate wealth over the long-term.
What are the options for investors to invest in UTI midcap fund?
Not a relevant question to answer