- Invested amount is the amount entered for either Monthly SIP and Lumpsum for the duration selected
- For lumpsum and monthly SIP investments returns are compounded annualized. 1 Year is assumed as 365 days.
- Dividends declared from benchmark's constituents isn't taken into account when comparing with investment in scheme's dividend plans.
- Worth of investment: Performance is compared against the latest benchmark of the scheme irrespective of the date of change of scheme's benchmark, if any.
- The start day for SIP investments is considered as 1st of every month
- For the purpose of NAV date applicability, if the investment date happens to be a non-business day, next business day's NAV is applied.
- Gold prices are available post 29 JAN, 2005 are based on daily closing values on MCX.
- PPF interest rate is assumed at 8.7% p.a. interest received is compounded monthly for the returns illustration in the charts.
- Dividend payouts reinvestment in scheme is not considered for the purpose of calculation of returns and graphical representation.
|This Scheme||BSE 100||Fixed Deposit||Gold||PPF|
|Period||Fund Performance Vs Benchmark (CAGR)||Growth for Rs 10,000 /-|
|NAV (%)||NAV (Rs)|
"Different plans have a different expense structure. The performance details provided herein are of Regular plan." * CAGR - Compounded annualized Growth Rate
Frequently asked questions
what is UTI MNC fund?
UTI MNC Fund is an open ended equity scheme following the theme of investing predominantly in equity and equity related securities of Multi-National Companies.
Why Should I Invest in MNC mutual fund
- The Fund predominantly invests in stocks of Multinational Corporations (MNCs) having operations in the domestic Indian markets. - MNCs have shown operational & capital allocation efficiencies, strong cash flow generation, brand / technology strengths resulting in high RoE / RoCE profiles with both domestic and exports growth opportunities. - The Fund provides a diversification opportunity through a differentiated offering especially due to the sector composition of the underlying index. - The Fund has delivered stable performance with relatively lower volatility.
How to Invest in UTI MNC fund?
Investing in UTI MNC fund is very simple. Investors can simple log on to utimf.com or use UTI Buddy Application and start investing subject to KYC compliance. Investors may also approach nearest UTI Financial Centers (UFCs). Alternatively, you may also approach mutual fund distributors, financial advisors or various online platform for investments.
Tax Implication on UTI MNC fund?
What are the benefits of investing in a UTI MNC fund?
- MNCs have shown operational & capital allocation efficiencies, strong cash flow generation, brand/ technology strengths resulting in high RoE / RoCE profiles with both domestic and exports growth opportunities. - The Fund provides a diversification opportunity through a differentiated offering especially due to the sector composition of the underlying index. - The Fund exhibits long-term performance track record, outperformance over the benchmark with relatively lower volatility over longer period of time.