- Invested amount is the amount entered for either Monthly SIP and Lumpsum for the duration selected
- For lumpsum and monthly SIP investments returns are compounded annualized. 1 Year is assumed as 365 days.
- Dividends declared from benchmark's constituents isn't taken into account when comparing with investment in scheme's dividend plans.
- Worth of investment: Performance is compared against the latest benchmark of the scheme irrespective of the date of change of scheme's benchmark, if any.
- The start day for SIP investments is considered as 1st of every month
- For the purpose of NAV date applicability, if the investment date happens to be a non-business day, next business day's NAV is applied.
- Gold prices are available post 29 JAN, 2005 are based on daily closing values on MCX.
- PPF interest rate is assumed at 8.7% p.a. interest received is compounded monthly for the returns illustration in the charts.
- Dividend payouts reinvestment in scheme is not considered for the purpose of calculation of returns and graphical representation.
|This Scheme||BSE 100||Fixed Deposit||Gold||PPF|
|Period||Fund Performance Vs Benchmark (CAGR)||Growth for Rs 10,000 /-|
|NAV (%)||NAV (Rs)|
"Different plans have a different expense structure. The performance details provided herein are of Regular plan." * CAGR - Compounded annualized Growth Rate
Frequently asked questions
What are UTI Bank Exchange Traded Fund?
UTI Bank ETF is banking sector based open-ended Exchange Traded Fund. It replicates the Nifty Bank Index. Nifty Bank Index tracks the performance of Banking sector In India.
Why Should I Invest in UTI Bank Exchange Traded Fund?
UTI Bank ETF gives the exposure to Nifty Bank Index which represents and tracks the performance of Banking sector in India. You may consider to invest in UTI Bank ETF if you want to take exposure to banking sector at a low cost, transparent manner without worrying about stock selection biases
How to Invest in UTI Bank Exchange Traded Fund Online?
Investing in UTI Bank ETF is very simple. Investors may approach the stock brokers where they are holding their trading account and buy or sell units of UTI Bank ETFs similar to the way they buy or sell any NSE or BSE listed securities.
What is the taxation on UTI Bank ETF?
Form taxation point, UTI Bank ETF is like any other equity oriented mutual fund scheme. Thus, taxation applicable to equity mutual fund schemes will be applicable to UTI Bank ETF.
What are the benefits of investing in a Bank ETFs?
ETFs are low cost, transparent and are tradable on the exchanges. ETFs helps in taking advantages of intra day market movements. Bank ETF gives the exposure to Banking sector in India. UTI Bank ETF may be beneficial for investors looking to capture intra day movement of Nifty Bank Index at a low cost and in transparent manner