- Invested amount is the amount entered for either Monthly SIP and Lumpsum for the duration selected
- For lumpsum and monthly SIP investments returns are compounded annualized. 1 Year is assumed as 365 days.
- Dividends declared from benchmark's constituents isn't taken into account when comparing with investment in scheme's dividend plans.
- Worth of investment: Performance is compared against the latest benchmark of the scheme irrespective of the date of change of scheme's benchmark, if any.
- The start day for SIP investments is considered as 1st of every month
- For the purpose of NAV date applicability, if the investment date happens to be a non-business day, next business day's NAV is applied.
- Gold prices are available post 29 JAN, 2005 are based on daily closing values on MCX.
- PPF interest rate is assumed at 8.7% p.a. interest received is compounded monthly for the returns illustration in the charts.
- Dividend payouts reinvestment in scheme is not considered for the purpose of calculation of returns and graphical representation.
|This Scheme||BSE 100||Fixed Deposit||Gold||PPF|
|Period||Fund Performance Vs Benchmark (CAGR)||Growth for Rs 10,000 /-|
|NAV (%)||NAV (Rs)|
"Different plans have a different expense structure. The performance details provided herein are of Regular plan." * CAGR - Compounded annualized Growth Rate
Frequently asked questions
What is UTI Hybrid Equity Fund?
UTI Hybrid Equity Fund is an open-ended hybrid scheme which predominantely invests in equity and equity related instruments across the market capitalization spectrum and seeks to generate steady wealth over medium to long-term. The fund also invests a part of its portfolio in debt securities and money market instruments to generate regular income.
Who should Invest in UTI Hybrid Equity Fund?
- Investors looking for long term wealth creation may consider investmenting in the fund. - Investors looking to diversify through portfolio mix of equity (for growth) and debt for (limiting downside)
What is Canserv feature in UTI Hybrid Equity Fund?
- The Canserve feature in UTI Hybrid Equity Fund is a facility wherein investor can opt towards donating a part of their investment growth (Appreciation/ Income distribution) towards social cause. - Contributions under "CanServe" facility will go to St. Jude India ChildCare (NGO) as donation towards medical or social cause for needy and under-privileged children who are being treated for cancer and their families, during the period of the child's treatment. St. Jude India ChildCare Centres, is a not-for-profit organization in India that provides free of charge shelter and holistic care to children who are undergoing cancer treatment along with their families. - Investors may claim tax exemption under sec 80 G of the Income Tax Act, 1961 to this effect. St. Jude India ChildCare Centres will issue certificate towards donation receipt to avail tax exemption under section 80 G of the IT Act, 1961.
How is UTI Hybrid Equity Fund taxed?
On redemption of investments of UTI Hybrid Equity Fund, capital gains are taxed as below: The Fund will attract capital gains tax if the redemption value is more than the purchase price. The gains can either be short term or long term in nature. If the units are held for 3 years or less, the gains made are subject to Short-Term Capital Gains Tax (STCG) and are taxed as per the income slab. If the units are held for more than 3 years, the gains are subject to Long-Term Capital Gains Tax (LTCG) which is taxed at 20% with the benefit of indexation (available to debt-oriented funds). Indexation accounts for the effect of inflation in the acquisition purchase cost i.e. the purchase price is increased to adjust for inflation (as per the cost inflation index (CII) notified by the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT)) before calculating the capital gain. Thus, it reduces the overall tax liability for the investor.
What are the benefits of investing in UTI Hybrid Equity Fund?
- UTI Hybrid Equity Fund has a track record of over 25 years and has proven performance track record across the market cycles. - The fund investing in a mix of equity & debt securities help in portfolio diversification and strike a balance between risk and reward. - The equity portion of the fund is invested in established large cap names & quality debt papers for debt portion of the portfolio.
How to Invest in Hybrid Equity Fund?
Investors can invest online at www.utimf.com or download the mobile app and start investing subject to KYC compliance. Investors may also approach nearest UTI Financial Centers (UFCs). Alternatively, you may also approach your mutual fund distributor, financial advisor or various online platform for investments.
What is the investment objective of UTI Hybrid Equity Fund?
The primary objective of the scheme is to generate long-term capital appreciation by investing predominantly in equity and equity related securities of companies across the market capitalization spectrum. The fund also invests in debt and money market instruments with a view to generate regular income.