- Invested amount is the amount entered for either Monthly SIP and Lumpsum for the duration selected
- For lumpsum and monthly SIP investments returns are compounded annualized. 1 Year is assumed as 365 days.
- Dividends declared from benchmark's constituents isn't taken into account when comparing with investment in scheme's dividend plans.
- Worth of investment: Performance is compared against the latest benchmark of the scheme irrespective of the date of change of scheme's benchmark, if any.
- The start day for SIP investments is considered as 1st of every month
- For the purpose of NAV date applicability, if the investment date happens to be a non-business day, next business day's NAV is applied.
- Gold prices are available post 29 JAN, 2005 are based on daily closing values on MCX.
- PPF interest rate is assumed at 8.7% p.a. interest received is compounded monthly for the returns illustration in the charts.
- Dividend payouts reinvestment in scheme is not considered for the purpose of calculation of returns and graphical representation.
|This Scheme||BSE 100||Fixed Deposit||Gold||PPF|
|Period||Fund Performance Vs Benchmark (CAGR)||Growth for Rs 10,000 /-|
|NAV (%)||NAV (Rs)|
"Different plans have a different expense structure. The performance details provided herein are of Regular plan." * CAGR - Compounded annualized Growth Rate
Frequently asked questions
What is a UTI Children's Career Fund?
A child career fund which endeavours to secure your child's future financial needs. Investing in this fund enables to save regularly/ through lumpsum investments for your child’s future needs like higher education, marriage expenses etc. There are two options to choose from based on the risk preference, UTI Children's Career Fund Investment Plan - invests predominatly in equity & equity related instruments and UTI Children's Career Fund Savings Plan - invests predominately in debt & debt related instruments.
How are the returns of UTI Children's Career Fund - Investment Plan ?
UTI Children's Career Fund - Investment Plan has generated 12.68% CAGR since inception of scheme in Jan 30, 2008 as against the benchmark index (Nifty 500 TRI) of 10.72% CAGR as of September 30, 2021. The past performance may or may not be sustained in the future. For more details on preformance click here
How do I invest in UTI Children's Career Fund-Investment Plan Regular Plan ?
Investors can invest online at www.utimf.com or download the mobile app and start investing subject to KYC compliance. Investors may also approach nearest UTI Financial Centers (UFCs). Alternatively, you may also approach your mutual fund distributor, financial advisor or various online platform for investments.
What is the current NAV of UTI Children's Career Fund - Investment Plan?
The NAV of UTI Children's Career Fund - Investment Plan - Regular Plan - Growth is Rs.60.5021 as of September 30, 2021. To view the NAV history of the fund click here
What are the Tax Benefits of investing in UTI Children Career Fund - Investment Plan and how is the fund taxed?
On redemption of investments of UTI Children's Career Fund - Investment Plan, capital gains are taxed as below: The Fund will attract capital gains tax if the redemption value is more than the purchase price. The gains are taxed as Short-Term Capital Gains (STCG) at the time of redemption, if the units are held for less than 12 months. If the units are held for 12 months or more, the gains are taxed as Long-Term Capital Gains (LTCG). As per the current tax laws, STCG is taxed at 15% (plus surcharge and cess), while LTCG is taxed at 10% (plus applicable surcharge and cess) without any indexation benefit. The taxable gains are calculated directly by deducting the investment cost from the redemption proceeds. Further, investors can avail an exemption of Rs. 1 lakh every year for LTCG from equity shares and equity-oriented mutual funds in aggregate. Under scholarship option of the fund, where the scholarship is paid to the beneficiary after he / she attains the age of 18 years to meet cost of his / her education. The scholarship granted to meet the cost of education does not form part of the total income of the beneficiary under section 10(16) of the Income Tax Act, 1961 so long as education is not discontinued by the beneficiary.
What is UTI Children's Career Fund - Investment Plan?
UTI Children's Career Fund - Investment Plan is an open ended scheme which aids investors looking to secure their child’s future with an equity inclined portfolio. The portfolio composition for the scheme is a mix of 70–100% equity and 0–30% debt.
What is the investment objective of UTI Children's Career Fund - Investment Plan?
The primary objective of the scheme is to generate long term capital appreciation by investing predominantly in equity and equity related securities of companies across the market capitalization spectrum.