Any citizen of India, whether resident or Non-Resident between 18-65 years of age can join the NPS.
The Process of enrolling in NPS is very simple.
You can enroll in NPS either in Offline Mode i.e. by filling Physical Application Forms or Online Mode through the link given in the second step “Through Online Mode” our website under the heading “Join NPS”.
- Through Offline Mode:
If you are an Indian Citizen (Resident/Non Resident) between the age of 18 years to 65 years, you can contact any of our branch offices / UTI Financial Centres (UFCs) and ask for NPS Applications Forms and information about NPS.
You will be required to undergo the following steps:
- Fill up the NPS Application form with Black INK (NPS Application Form) and deposit the same in our office.
- Documents to be attached along with the NPS Application Form
- Affix one colour photograph on the NPS Application Form
- Proof of Address (AADHAR Card/ Bank Statement/ Voter ID/ Passport etc.)
- Identity Proof (PAN Card/ Driving Licence/ Passport)
- Cheque drawn in FAVOUR of "UTI AMC Collection Account - NPS Trust"
- Through Online Mode:
Please click the link given above and follow the steps carefully for online enrolment.
- Steps for Enrolling for SIP mode of investments after the generation of PRAN either through Offline Mode or through Online Mode: