On clicking on Invest Now, you will be redirected to 3rd Party page/ gateway owned / operated by an independent party i.e Smallcase Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (“Smallcase”) over which UTI Mutual Fund has no control/influence ("3rd Party Gateway"). Any link you access/click to or from the 3rd Party Gateway will be solely at your own risk and consequences. Any use of the 3rd Party Gateway will be subject to and any information you provide and will be governed by the terms of the 3rd Party Gateway, including those relating to confidentiality, data privacy and security.
UTI Mutual Fund is not the owner or operator of the 3rd Party Gateway in any manner or responsible or liable for the goods and services offered by the 3rd Party Gateway or for anything in connection with such 3rd Party Gateway. UTI Mutual Fund does not endorse or approve and makes no warranties, representations or undertakings relating to the content of the 3rd Party Gateway.
UTI Mutual Fund disclaims any liability whatsoever, for any loss, damage and any other consequence resulting directly or indirectly from or relating to your access to the 3rd Party Gateway or any information that you may provide or any transaction conducted on or via the 3rd Party Gateway or the failure of any information, goods or services posted or offered, as the case may be, at the 3rd Party Gateway or any error, omission or misrepresentation on or due to the 3rd Party Gateway or any computer virus arising from or system or any other failure associated with the 3rd Party Gateway.
By clicking "Proceed", you will be confirming that you have read and agreed to the terms herein.
What is Retirement Planning?
Retirement planning is not just about creating a nest egg for life’s golden years. In addition to saving tax, retirement planning will help you live with pride in the autumn of life without compromising on your living standards.
With costs of living and inflation rising with each passing year, it has become all the more important to plan for your retirement years well in advance. When you plan for your retirement early you ensure a steady flow of income, harmony in life, peace of mind, rich health and joyful moments for yourself.
Why is retirement planning important?
Retirement planning is important because of the three main factors:
Increase in life expectancy: With average life expectancy increasing, it has become increasingly important to plan for a longer retirement. Hence, you need to start planning in advance to maintain your lifestyle and take care of other expenses for such a long duration.
Financial independence: You live your life on your own terms. Why stop after retirement? Adequate planning for retirement will ensure you hold your head high post retirement and ensure your financial independence.
Medical expenses: Your sunset years can be plagued by unforeseen medical costs. With medical costs rising every year, such expenses can be difficult to manage unless you plan for them in advance.
Saving and investing in mutual funds are the key building blocks to creating a steady long term retirement plan.
UTI’s Retirement Benefit Fund (RBF) is an open ended notified tax savings cum pension scheme that creates regular retirement income for you, by helping your money grow during your work life. This is suitable for both investors who are looking to build a nest egg for their retirement planning and investors looking to save tax under Section 80C. It provides the convenience of Annuity pay out with Systematic Withdrawal Option. With a performance track record of more than 22 years and unparalleled tax advantages, RBF provides the right portfolio mix of debt and equity along with a choice of investment strategy that suits your needs.
Start planning your retirement now. Early steps taken today will become a milestone in your golden years.
With UTI retirement benefit pension funds you get,
An Open Ended Notified Tax Savings Cum Pension Scheme,
A Balanced Mix of Debt and Equity Funds
Tax Savings Under 80 C of IT Act 1961
Performance Track Record of More Than 22 Years
- Invested amount is the amount entered for either Monthly SIP and Lumpsum for the duration selected
- For lumpsum and monthly SIP investments returns are compounded annualized. 1 Year is assumed as 365 days.
- Dividends declared from benchmark's constituents isn't taken into account when comparing with investment in scheme's dividend plans.
- Worth of investment: Performance is compared against the latest benchmark of the scheme irrespective of the date of change of scheme's benchmark, if any.
- The start day for SIP investments is considered as 1st of every month
- For the purpose of NAV date applicability, if the investment date happens to be a non-business day, next business day's NAV is applied.
- Gold prices are available post 29 JAN, 2005 are based on daily closing values on MCX.
- PPF interest rate is assumed at 8.7% p.a. interest received is compounded monthly for the returns illustration in the charts.
- Dividend payouts reinvestment in scheme is not considered for the purpose of calculation of returns and graphical representation.
|This Scheme||BSE 100||Fixed Deposit||Gold||PPF|